Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16 - The Elvis '62 Sessions Handbook

The Complete 62 Sessions

The Chrome Dreams budget label continues their "sessions" series of Elvis Presley royalty free catalogue with "The Complete '62 Sessions". 


Colorized Elvis


The Mischief label will release Elvis Presley's debut album on "splatter" coloured vinyl. This limited edition of 500 copies is due June 20, 2013. 


Side A:
Blue Suede Shoes - I'm Counting On You - I Got A Woman - One-Sided Love Affair - I Love You Because - Just Because 
Side B:
Tutti Frutti - Tryin' To Get To You - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') - Blue Moon - Money Honey


Everything You Need To Know About Elvis Presley

The book "The Elvis Presley Handbook - Everything You Need To Know About Elvis Presley" by  Emily Smith will will be published by Emereo Publishing. More information when available.

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Amazon)