Friday, April 28, 2017

April 28 - New Releases

Due for release from the Major Babies label on may 5, 2017 is the 5 CD set “Timeless Classic Albums” containing the original albums “Elvis Presley”, Elvis”, “Elvis Christmas Album”, “50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong: Elvis' Golden Records Vol. 2” and “His Hand In Mine”.

The State of Art label wil release a CD coupling the albums “G.I. Blues” and “Blue Hawaii” on May 26, 2017. 


The Intermusic label will release a CD entitled “G.I. Blues” on June 9, 2017. 


Tracks Timeless Classic Albums

CD 1:
Blue Suede Shoes - I'm Counting On You - I Got A Woman - One-Sided Love Affair - I Love You Because - Just Because - Tutti Frutti - Trying To Get To You - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') - Blue Moon - Money Honey

CD 2:
Rip It Up - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - First In Line - Paralyzed - So Glad You're Mine - Old Shep - Ready Teddy - Anyplace Is Paradise - How's The World Treating You - How Do You Think I Feel

CD 3:
Santa Claus Is Back In Town - White Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus - I'll Be Home For Christmas - Blue Christmas - Santa Bring My Baby Back - Silent Night - O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Treat Me Nice - My Wish Came True - I Believe - Tell Me Why - Got A Lot O´Livin To Do! - All Shook Up - Mean Woman Blues - (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) - I Beg Of You - Theat´s When Your Heartaches Begin - Take My Hand Precious Lord

CD 4:
I Need Your Love Tonight - Don't - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - My Wish Came True - I Got Stung - One Night - A Big Hunk O' Love - I Beg Of You - A Fool Such As I - Doncha' Think It's Time

CD 5:
His Hand in Mine - I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs - In My Father's House - Milky White Way - Known Only To Him - I Believe In The Man In The Sky - Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho - He Knows Just What I Need - Swing Down Sweet Chariot - Mansion Over The Hilltop - If We Never Meet Again - Working On The Building

(Amazon)